Lost Valley 5k Relay
- $30 —– 5km Solo
- $35 —– 10km Solo
- $35 —– 15km Solo
- $75 —– 15km Team
*Youth 16 & under always race for $15
- Entry to race
- Baxter Outdoors: multi-use bandana buff
- Day-of race snacks and water
- Other Baxter Outdoors swag (i.e. stickers, magnets, etc)
- 8:30am: Race registration opens
- 9:45pm: Race registration ends
- 10:00am: Race course opens
200 Lost Valley Road – Auburn, Maine
*Parking and bathroom facilities available at venue
The top finisher in each age/gender category will be recognized
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Tickets are fully transferable
- All racers must sign a liability waiver prior to competing.
- All ages are welcome to race, though those under 18 y/o must sign a liability waiver on the day of the event in the presence of a responsible adult.
- Course is subject to change based on trail and weather conditions
- The race will be run rain or shine except in the presence of lightning or dangerous conditions, in which case a race delay or cancelation may result
- A cut off time for racers may be enforced.
- In the instance of the race being canceled due to an act of god (blizzard, hurricane, etc) a refund will not be issued. This is very unlikely.
- In the instance of the race being canceled due to shortcomings of Baxter Outdoors, a full refund will be issued to all participants.
This course is designed for beginner, intermediate and expert athletes. The course has its fair share of ups and downs. All racers should expect roots, rocks, and mud typical of trails in Maine.
Similar to other live events (concerts, sporting events, etc), all sales are final. If you will not be able to make your race, you are more than welcome to give your ticket to a friend or family member. Please contact our office with any issues or questions.
All ages are welcome to attend this event. Depending on the venue, age restrcitions may apply on the Baxter Brewing Co after party. Please see the event details tab for information on the afterparty and any applicable age restrictions.